The Millennial business dynamic has embraced the sensational Black Magnises Card by leaps and bounds. According to The Guardian, Billy McFarland, creator of the Magnises card, has invented a product which provides the Millennial with easy access to the New York clubs, with no need to wait and allows its user with a way to enjoy New York’s best eating and pub venues, at a discount.
Other amenities include private concerts, events hosted at the company’s Penthouse location, and other socially fun and resourceful activities.
So what are the best reasons to carry a Magnises card? Ten good reasons, for the Millennial to carry McFarland’s Magnises card are indicated below:
1) The card offers its user easy access to the foremost city clubs;
2) It provides the member with terrific discounts when visiting some of the city’s best restaurants and pubs;
3) A convenient app makes it possible for the member to select his or her activity and receive a discount;
4) The company is partnered with some of the city’s most well-known and popular venues;
5) The member is able to make use of the company’s home-based penthouse, in order to hold day meetings;
6) Special, private events are provided to the Magnises member-base;
7) Members are able to easily network with other up-and-coming, professional Millennials;
8) Special hosted Magnises’s events include evening cocktail parties, and late night DJ sets, at the company’s Penthouse location;
9) The fee of an annual membership–$250–pays for itself–ten times over; and,
10) The card can be easily linked to the member’s bank card or credit card, in order to pay for purchases.
The Magnises card, created by Billy McFarland, is one card the Millennial, inside of the New York city area will wish to carry.